- In this document we refer to GameZoka as “GameZoka” “us”, “we” or “our”. GameZoka is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and provide them a better social gaming experience ("users" or "you")
II. Information we collect about you, and how we collect it:
- GameZoka's primary objective in collecting user information is to provide and enhance the Service and to enable users to enjoy the Service. When you install, play GameZoka’s games or access any of our Services, GameZoka may automatically receive, collect and record certain information about you, whether through the Services directly or through a third party social network (like Facebook) or other third party services ("Account Information").
- GameZoka may collect and store some or all of the following information shared by the provider of the connected third-party application:
- your first and last name;
- your profile picture or its URL;
- your user ID number (like your Facebook ID number), which may be linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo;
- the user ID number and other public data for your friends;
- the login e-mail you provided to that third-party application when you registered with it;
- your physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
- your gender;
- your birthday and/or age range;
- information about your activities on or through the connected third-party application;
- other publicly-available information on the third-party application; and/or
- any other information that you or the provider of the third-party application share with GameZoka.
- Payment Information: When you purchase Services on our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers. When you purchase items via our apps or third parties our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address and financial information. GameZoka does not collect or store your financial information, like credit card numbers. However, GameZoka's payment processors may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like your name, billing address and the items purchased in order to fulfill your order.
- Cookies and Automated Information Collection:
We and our service providers use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, including:
- IP addresses;
- the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
- your operating system version;
- your mobile device's identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- your browser types;
- your browser language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- platform type;
- the number of clicks on a page or feature;
- domain names;
- landing pages;
- pages viewed and the order of those pages;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages; and
- game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games.
- Other Information from Your Mobile Device:
- the name you have associated with your device;
- your telephone number;
- your country;
- And your specific geolocation;
- How will we use your Personal Information?
- GameZoka uses your information to create your game accounts and allow you to play our games, to operate, and optimize our Services, to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
- contacting you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Services;
- research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
- marketing and promotion of our Services or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on our, or a third party's behalf.
- to enable players to communicate with each other;
- to provide technical support and respond to player inquiries;-
- to protect the safety and well-being of our players;
- to protect GameZoka's rights and property in connection with our Services;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service;
- to manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
- to notify players of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
- to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and to enforce our agreements with third parties; and to conduct research.
- How We Share Your Information:
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your Personal Information to our payment processors)
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your Personal Information to suppliers we may use, to fulfil the Services or to communicate with you)
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;-
- in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GameZoka, our users, or others
- We will not sell or rent your information to any third party outside of these circumstances.
- Offer Walls: GameZoka may display an "offer wall" that is hosted by an offer wall provider. The offer wall allows third-party advertisers to provide virtual currency to players in exchange for interacting with an advertisement or for completing a marketing offer that may include signing up for an account with one of those advertisers. These offers are not made by GameZoka.
- For how long will we retain your information?
III. How to Access, Update and Manage Your Information
- To manage the information GameZoka receives about you from a third-party application where you play our games, like Facebook, you will need to follow the instructions for the third-party application for updating your information and changing your privacy settings. The privacy management tools for applications on Facebook can be found here.
(Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=applications )
- Accessing and Updating Your Information Held by GameZoka: please email us at: email@example.com
- Stopping Use of Your Information: you may send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Security of Your Information:
- We implement security measures to help protect the security of your information both online and offline.
- When you sign into your GameZoka account or enter payment information, we or our third party payment processor use encryption to transmit that information.
- If you have an account registered directly with GameZoka, your profile information is protected by the password you use to access your GameZoka account.
- If you access our Services through a social network and your social network account is hacked, this may lead to someone playing your GameZoka games without your permission. So, be careful to keep your social network account information, including your social network account password, secure as well. We urge you to log out of your GameZoka account and any social network account you have used to access our Services after you use it.
- If you have questions about the security of our websites, please contact us at: email@example.com (link sends e-mail).
V. Additional Informations:
- Our websites and games may contain advertisements from Third-Party Services, which are companies other than GameZoka that may link to their own websites, online services or mobile applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Third-Party Services. If you have any questions about how these Third-Party Services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
- Our Policies Concerning Children: Children under the age of 12 should not use our websites or games at any time. If GameZoka learns that a person under the age of 12 has provided it with personal information, GameZoka will take reasonable steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
VI. Contact Us: